All GSOs are responsible for reserving and cancelling rooms and equipment. GSA will pay directly for room reservations and room set-up, which eliminates upfront costs for your GSO. The deadline for room and equipment requests is two weeks before your event.
Please follow these steps to reserve space on campus:
1. Use the ECPS Planning Guide to assist you in planning your event.
2. If it is a department controlled room, please speak with the administrative assistant in that department.
3. If it is a common space that the scheduling office maintains please:
- Go to http://www.umbc.edu/thecommons/epcs/ and enter R25 Webviewer
- Contact GSA for your username and password
- Fill out all necessary information and submit
- In notes, include that you are a GSA funded organization
- Follow up with scheduling office to make sure your room request was confirmed
4. For information about pricing, check the price sheet.