To receive reimbursement for GSO events submit the following documents to the GSA Office, The Commons 308, within ten days after the event:
- Post event form
- Sign-in form
- Copy of email or flyer that advertised your event
- All original itemized receipts
Tracking Your Reimbursement
1. Go to https://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/extranet/gad/GADLogin/login.asp
2. After registering, enter your Tax ID (SS#) and password.
3. Click on One Stop Vendor Payment Inquiry.
The payment is listed as Vendor Payments. You should be able to see if accounting has processed your reimbursement and when the payment was sent.
If you do not receive payment 30 days after the date of issue or 8 weeks past the submission date, please contact us and we will have accounting stop payment and reissue your payment.
Please note that students simply miss the payment having been dropped into their account. In the past, GSA grant payments have been included in with other payments from the University (such as a paycheck or other reimbursement). If you have direct deposit with the University, your reimbursement will also be directly deposited into your bank account.