Skip to Main Content

Catering and other food options

GSOs are responsible for contacting caterers and placing orders for events. GSA will pay caterers directly, which eliminates upfront costs to your GSO. Please tell the caterer to forward invoices to

You may only use these approved caterers to order food for your event:

GSA can also pay directly for:

  • Giant Peapod Orders
  • Skylight Room
  • True Grits

GSA can reimburse for restaurant meals at off-campus locations.  Per Diem rates apply:

Breakfast: $13.00

Lunch: $15.00

Dinner: $28.00