Foreign Travel

Quick Links and Other Resources for Students Traveling Outside of the Country


Foreign Per Diem Rates

The per diem rates listed on the site above should be used when filling out your Request for Reimbursement Form for Meal Reimbursement


In order to receive reimbursement, you must first submit your claim to your health insurance provider. Any remaining balance may be submitted to the GSA via DocuSign/Reimbursement. Accompanying this request must be a copy of the claim sent to your health insurance provider.